We disclose & share all the data (Excluding Passwords) provided by you (WAcard Card Holders) to any third party for developing the card and displaying for the general public.
Renewal Terms & Conditions :
The card should be renewed after 12 months or otherwise, the card will be expired and deleted after 15 days from the date of expiry.
The renewal amount for the PRO card will be INR 999/-,The BASIC PLUS card will be INR 599/- ,BASIC will be INR 299/- for the second year.
Technical Terms & Conditions :
The uptime guarantee for the card will be 97%
If any technical error happens, it will be rectified within 48 -72hr
Updation Terms & Conditions:
We will update the core of our software periodically for adding new features or rectifying errors.
Card Content Updation Policy: Card Content (Only Text Content) will update as per the requirement from the customer but it is limited to three updates per year.
Commerce Policy :
1. When you offer goods or services for sale, we consider all messages and media related to your goods or services, including any descriptions, prices, fees, taxes and/or any required legal disclosures, to constitute transactions. Transactions must comply with the policies listed below, and applicable terms, laws and regulations.
2. You are solely responsible for your transactions and providing any sales terms, privacy terms or other terms applicable to your interactions with users.
3. We are not responsible for processing, paying for, or fulfilling any sales relating to your transactions.
4. You are solely responsible for determining, collecting, withholding, reporting, and remitting all applicable taxes, duties, fees and additional charges for sales relating to your transactions.
5. Examples listed below are representative, but not exhaustive.
6. Offers to sell and sales of the following are prohibited:
Illegal products or services
Policy: Businesses may not transact in the operations or exchange of illegal products or services.
Drugs, whether prescription, recreational, or otherwise
Policy: Businesses may not transact in the sale of illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs.
Drugs, including marijuana and marijuana products
Drug paraphernalia, including pipes and bongs
Tobacco items and related paraphernalia
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in the sale of tobacco products or tobacco paraphernalia.
Apparel featuring a tobacco brand logo
Cigarettes, cigars, and chewing tobacco
Tobacco pipes and paraphernalia
Tobacco rolling machines
Electronic cigarettes (E-cigarettes) or tobacco devices
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in the sale of alcohol.
Books or DVDs about alcohol
Alcohol-related items, including glasses, coolers, and wine bottle holders
Kits for producing alcohol
Unsafe ingestible supplements
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in the sale of unsafe ingestible supplements, as determined by WhatsApp in its sole discretion.
Human growth hormones
Weapons, ammunition, or explosives
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in the sale of any animals.
Products for animals (toys, collars, etc.)
Prohibited animal parts, including but not limited to bone, teeth,
horn, ivory, taxidermy, organs, external limbs, secretions, or carcasses
Any product or part, including but not limited to leather, skin, hide,
fur, wool, or hair from any dogs, cats, and endangered or threatened
Adult products or services
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in the sale or use of adult products or services.
Products promoting family planning and contraception, which focus on
the contraceptive features of the product, and not on sexual pleasure or
Videos or live shows for adult entertainment
Sexual enhancement products
Sexually suggestive services
Body parts and fluids
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in the sale of human body parts or fluids.
Hair extensions and wigs
Medical and healthcare products
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in certain
healthcare products, including medical devices,Unlicensed medical practitioner, and smoking cessation
products containing nicotine.
Medical Devices - Examples:
Lifestyle and fitness accessories
Bandages and braces for physical injuries
Testing kits for medical conditions or diseases
Smoking Cessation Products - Examples:
Items or products with overtly sexualized positioning
- Policy: Businesses may not position products or services in a sexually suggestive manner.
Implied sexual acts
Zoomed-in sexual images
Real money gambling services
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in or
facilitate gambling, games of skill, or lotteries, including online
casinos, sportsbooks, bingo, or poker if it costs money.
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in or facilitate online dating services.
Products or items that facilitate or encourage unauthorized access to digital media
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in the sale of
devices that facilitate or encourage streaming digital content in an unauthorized manner or interfering with the functionality of electronic
Add-on equipment for streaming devices such as keyboards and remotes
Sale of streaming devices loaded with software that facilitates unauthorized access to content
Jailbroken or loaded devices
Jamming or descrambling devices
Digital and subscription services, including links to or processing of any subscription sales, renewals, or upgrades
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in the sale,
including renewals and upgrades, etc., of digital content, digital
subscriptions, or digital accounts.
Downloadable content, including PDFs, music, games, movies, etc.
Digital accounts, including games accounts
Digital subscriptions and internet streaming services, including TV, Mobile, etc.
Business models, goods, items, or services that we determine maybe
or are fraudulent, misleading, offensive, or deceptive, or maybe or are
exploitative, inappropriate, or exert undue pressure on targeted groups
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in deceptive, false, misleading, or offensive offers or products.
ICOs and binary options
Payday loans, paycheck advances, P2P lending, debt collection, and bail bonds
Diet, weight loss, or other health-related products that imply or attempt to generate negative self-perception
Real, virtual, or fake currency
- Policy: Businesses may not transact in the sale of real, virtual, or fake currency.
Real money (cash or cash equivalent instruments and coins)
Replica or prop money
Digital or cryptocurrency
Active bank credit or debit cards
Store credit cards or coupons
Pre-paid credit or debit cards
Checks or checkbooks
Equipment to create counterfeit currency or financial instruments
- Policy: Transactions may not contain content that
infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of any third
party, including copyright or trademark. This includes, but is not
limited to, the sale of counterfeit products, such as goods that copy
the trademark (name or logo) and/or distinctive features of another
company’s products to imitate a genuine product.
Counterfeits, knockoffs, or replicas of branded goods, or posts
offering goods that are likely to confuse consumers about the
source, sponsorship or affiliation of those goods.
Unauthorized or pirated copies of copyrighted works, such as videos,
movies, TV shows and broadcasts, video games, CDs or other musical
works, books, etc.
Disclaimer Policy :
All the contents displayed in the card including the third party links will be the sole responsibility of the business/person which is displayed in the WAcard. We (www.wacard.in) or any of our affiliates are not responsible for the contents and the third party links displayed in the WAcard or the activities of the business which is displayed in the WAcard.
All the dispute are subject to the kochi jurisdiction.